The Trigger Box and Instrument bar combo
- Movie accurate welding all around where the
trigger box meets the instrument bar
- Movie accurate front cut out hole
- Both trigger box and instrument bar are hollow
- Largest possible hole going into the trigger box
from the instrument bar
- Oval shape holes on the back to allow for easier
positioning when mounting on the gun
- Comes with front socket cap screws.
Add on options includes a removable back covers, please note
metal hero throwers did not have a removable back cover, only the fiberglass proton
guns had the removable back.
The metal hero throwers wires were fed from the gun into the
instrument bar and to the trigger box.
The fiberglass guns did not have a hollowed out access from
the trigger box to the instrument bar so they went though the side of the gun
body into the trigger box, hence the need for the removable back.
If added on the removable back it does come with the 2
screws for the back cover.
These trigger boxes and instrument bars are made without the
holes on the trigger box or the instrument bar, for those who would want to
drill there own hole locations,
we can drill the pilot holes are no additional charge.